Consigning is a wonderful way of purging your closet, and making money for your past loved items. It's easy and headache free to just let someone else do the selling for you. Have you tried selling your items through eBay or Poshmark and just feel overwhelmed? Let us do the selling for you! Have you stopped at our boutique or have you strolled through our online store? Feel free to do so and email us if you have any additional questions. But if you do want to consign with us...just go ahead and review over our consignment guidelines.
Thank you for thinking of us for your consignment needs. Even though our name says Vintage we do not take Vintage Items, sorry.
***New Consignors: First time consigning? Make it easy on yourself and bring in 15 items that way you will know if it's going to work for you.
### Consigning Handbags? No appointment needed if you are only consigning handbags, purses, pocketbooks or wallets.
1. Select your in-season clothes. Spring/Summer items will be taken mid Jan - July & Fall/Winter items will be accepted last week in August - December. Current styles purchased in the last 2 years. Only better department store labels accepted. No Wal-Mart brands.
2. Clothes must be in excellent condition ready to wear/ready to sell on hangers (your hangers will be returned). All items must be clean and from a smoke-free home. Please do not bring them in, in trash bags. We ask that you wait in the store while we take a quick look at what you've brought. Our merchandise is carefully curated based on quality as well as the current season, so there is a chance we may not be able to take in all your items.
3. Suits, pantsuits, and Dress lined PANTS will not be taken, or accepted. Please do not bring them in, they do not sell well.
4. Items accepted in addition to clothing are designer handbags, shoes, belts, quality jewelry, fragrances and swimwear. No knock offs (fake) handbags or shoes accepted. Designer handbags will need to be authenticated, there is a cost for the authentication.
5. Consignors will receive 40% of the amount that the item sells for. The Fall & Winter consignment period ends in December but the items will still be active until Feb 10th, 2021. So the sooner you bring in your items the more exposure your items will receive and they will have a better chance of selling. Please bring in your items earlier. Items will not be returned...the Items that can be returned are designer items over $100. Please be active with your account. After a year (1yr) of inactivity by the Consignor, any remaining balance is converted to a store credit to be used in‐store only, within (3) months of issuance. After 2 years of inactivity, any remaining balance is forfeited.
6. All unsold or unclaimed items will become store's property & will be disposed of at store's discretion or donated to different charitable places. Tax receipts are available upon request.
Note: If not willing to let go of your clothes, please do not consign them!
You can make your appointment online from Monday thru Friday... click here or give us a call at 830.693.6420.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with us. We appreciate you ...please feel free to call if you have any additional questions 830.693.6420.