Please stay tuned till after September 27th… we are updating our consignment slots. We are excited over the new way we will be taking consignments! Stay tuned.
Consigning is a wonderful way of purging your closet, and making money for your past loved items. It's easy and headache free to just let someone else do the selling for you. Have you tried selling your items through eBay or Poshmark and just feel overwhelmed? Let us do the selling for you! Have you stopped at our boutique or have you strolled through our online store? Feel free to do so and email us if you have any additional questions. But if you do want to consign with us...just go ahead and review over our consignment guidelines.
Thank you for thinking of us for your consignment needs. Even though our name says Vintage we do not take Vintage Items, sorry.
1. Select your in-season clothes.
Spring/Summer items will be taken Jan 2 - July 2
Fall/Winter items will be accepted last week in August - December 2nd.
Current styles purchased in the last 2 years.
Only better department store labels accepted. No Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Cato brands accepted.
Here are some of the brands we take, so that you can get a feel of what it is that we accept:
- Coldwater Creek
- Kendra Scott
- Calvin Klein
- Ann Taylor
- Johnny Was
- Liz Claiborne
- Among others that you find in department stores or high end boutiques
2. We have a limit of 15 clothing pieces per consignor, 120 clothing pieces per day at the store. If we have met our 120 clothing pieces quota of clothing we will ask you to bring your clothes in on another day. First come first serve basis on clothing.
Clothes must be in excellent condition freshly laundered, CLEAN, ready to wear/ready to sell on hangers (your hangers will be returned).
All items must be clean and from a smoke-free home. Do NOT bring them in trash bags. NO Trash bags.
We ask that you wait in the store while we take a quick look at what you've brought. Our merchandise is carefully curated based on quality as well as the current season, so there is a chance we may not be able to take in all your items.
3. We are very picky with Pants, capris, shorts because they are hard to sell. Business suits, & pantsuits will not be taken, or accepted.
4. Items accepted:
- clothing (blouses, skirts, dresses, jeans, pants, leggings, sweaters, cardigans, coats & jackets)
- shoes/heels (including sports shoes)
- boots (western boots all year round)
- sandals (spring & summer)
- small personal beauty equipment like derma wands etc.
- if you are in doubt over something please just call us or email us.
5. The Fall & Winter consignment period ends in December but the items will still be active until Feb 2nd, 2022. So the sooner you bring in your items the more exposure your items will receive and they will have a better chance of selling.
Please stay tuned till after September 27th… we are updating our consignment slots.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with us. We appreciate you ...please feel free to call if you have any additional questions 830.693.6420.