Thank you for thinking of us for your consignment needs. Even though our name says Vintage we do not take Vintage Items, sorry.
***New Consignors: First time consigning? Make it easy on yourself and bring in 25 items that way you will know if it's going to work for you.
### Consigning Handbags? No appointment needed if you are only consigning handbags, purses, pocketbooks or wallets.
- Select your in-season clothes. Spring/Summer items will be taken mid Jan - July & Fall/Winter items will be accepted last week in August - December. Current styles purchased in the last 2 years. Only better department store labels accepted. No Wal-Mart brands.
- Clothes must be in excellent condition ready to wear/ready to sell on hangers. All items must be clean and from a smoke-free home.
- Suits & pantsuits will not be taken, or accepted. Please do not bring them in, they do not sell well.
- Items accepted in addition to clothing are designer handbags, shoes, belts, quality jewelry & fragrances. No knock offs (fake) handbags or shoes accepted. Designer handbags will need to be authenticated, there is a cost for the authentication.
- Consignors will receive 40% of the amount that the item sells for. The consignment period is for 60 days, after that items are donated to the crisis center. Items that can be returned are designer items over $100.
- All unsold or unclaimed items will become store's property & will be disposed of at store's discretion or donated to different charitable places. Tax receipts are available upon request.
Note: If not willing to let go of your clothes, please do not consign them!
You can make your appointment online from Monday thru Friday... click here or give us a call at 830.693.6420.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with us. We appreciate you ...please feel free to call if you have any additional questions 830.693.6420.