Top Ten Reasons to Buy at Consignment Stores:
10. Recycling: You are able to wear the clothes you like until they get old or you are ready for something different. You can drop off your used clothes at consignment stores and get some extra cash for more clothes or opt to have it donated to your local crisis center to help someone in need if it doesn’t sell.
9. Selection: The variety of clothing you can find in a consignment shop or second-hand store far exceeds that of any traditional retail store.
8. Self-Expression: You are able to be creative and find a look that suits your individual personality. Because of the great selection of different types and styles of clothing, you can try putting several items together that you might not ever find in the same retail stores. Fun fun fun!
7. Convenience: Consignment shops or second-hand stores are usually located near residential areas in small shopping centers or even homes, even in lil’ ol’ Marble Falls, TX!
6. Service: Most consignment shops provide a warm, friendly atmosphere. If you are looking for something in particular, you will usually find someone ready and willing to assist you. (Think of Erin, Rebecca, Melo, Rachel, and Martha at Vintage Vogue- Always ready to greet and serve you with a smile!)
5. Value: Shopping in consignment stores provide a greater price-to product ratio—You get more clothes for less money!! More for Less? Always a PLUS!
4. Low Prices: Most consignment stores have low prices on their products. Just as with any other store, you will find items ON SALE. Many stores reduce the price of their items each month.
3. Brand Names: Shopping at consignment stores you will find many name brand items for re-sale. And we’re talking HUGE BRAND NAMES at a fraction of the cost!
2. New merchandise arrives daily: Consignors come in DAILY. That means the selection changes often. If you don’t find what you are looking for today, chances are, it will be there tomorrow.
1. The thrill of the hunt! Shopping at consignment and second-hand stores allows you to have fun searching for the “right outfit” and knowing when you find it you got a real deal! Who says girls don’t know how to hunt???
Was our number one reason yours too? Comment on this post and tell us what your top reason is for shopping at consignment stores!